• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS SAKO M995 in 30-378 package deal

Iclimb

I'm posting this for a friend but I have seen it kill both milk jugs and animals:D
This is a proven setup and a package deal for someone looking to get going right away. Off of a good rest it shot 6" at 1k
SAKO M995 chambered in the big 30-378 wby mag
--He said that the stock is a McMillan but I can't be sure on that. It is the factory stock.
--He had a local smith install a "dead mule" in the stock. We were amazed at the recoil reduction that was achieved
--Also an interchangeable spacer system to lengthen the LOP, currently set at 14.5"
--Pachmayr pad
--Trigger is set at approx 2lbs and breaks clean!
--Burris Mounts and rings
--Leupold VX-III 6.5-20x50 LR duplex with a custom turret burned for his load. With Butler creek caps
--Shooting 150gr scirocco at 3700' fps/150gr tsx @ 3620' fps (this is the current load that shot the best)
--Limbsaver dampener on the barrel
--RCBS Dies
-Brass Included
--16 1x loaded rounds
--10 New loaded rounds
---8 new, 20 1x, 18 2x-4x (some of it is primed)
--1 box of TSX bullets
--1 box of combined technology bullets
--A FEW OTHER EXTRAS I'm sure I'LL FORGET TO MENTION.
The Loads were developed and settled in very quickly. Trajectory was validated in 100yd increments starting at 200yd and working to 1200yd. Drops were measured and the info sent in for the turret. So it was precisely done.
--Uses 117gr of RETUMBO and the 150gr TSX or 118gr RETUMBO and the 150gr scirocco
with Win primers
This is a package deal on a great setup. Its taken a few Mulies and 4 Bulls all at 500yd plus. He is selling to get into a rifle that his son will be able to shoot better. He is out of town until the end of the week, we'll try to shoot a 300yd group as soon as he gets back to show that it is a shooter. Here are a few pics and I have a bunch more. If you are interested pm me and I can email them. It does show some light hunting wear, it was packed. Overall it is in very good condition though. No major breaks or scrapes. Any and all questions welcome. LESS THAN 150RDS DOWN THE PIPE
LOOKING FOR $2K SHIPPED TO YOUR FFL

Recent Posts