• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Sage Flats Shooter 6.5 Creedmore, **SPF**

gebhardt02

Sage Flats Shooter Remington M700 fully trued. Benchmark Medium Palma barrel chambered in 6.5 Creedmore, 1/8 twist, finished at 24 inches. Muzzle brake installed with 5/8X24 threads. Badger bolt knob installed. EGW 20 MOA scope base. Metal work matte black Cerakoted. Kinetic Research Group X-Ray chassis with barrier stop, QD sling attachment up front, extended mag release and additional spacers. Also including a Magpul 10 round AICS mag, brand new still in the wrapper.

This is brand new using all top quality components. A total of 8 rounds fired for zeroing and proof target. Ammo used was factory Hornady 6.5 Creedmore 140 grain ELD Match ammo. Five round group fired prone bipod and rear bag using a Kahles K312i at 12X gave a 0.650" group. I believe if I used a higher mag scope the group would have been better, but here is what it gave me. The rifle is obviously a shooter doing this with factory ammo.

This is pretty much set up as a match rifle or even good varmint/hunting rifle. Total weight as seen is 9.2 pounds on my scale. Not sure why the pics are upside down. Asking $2950 shipped to your FFL

Attachments

• Rifle.jpg
    Rifle.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Target.jpg
    Target.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 7
  • All included.jpg
    All included.jpg
    426.7 KB · Views: 6
Re: FS: Sage Flats Shooter 6.5 Creedmore rifle, reduced to $2800

Price reduced to $2800 shipped OBO.

Re: FS: Sage Flats Shooter 6.5 Creedmore rifle, Final reduction to $2600

Final reduction to $2600.

Re: FS: Sage Flats Shooter 6.5 Creedmore rifle, Final reduction to $2600

Bumping this up, make an offer.

Re: FS: Sage Flats Shooter 6.5 Creedmore, **reduced to $2000**

The wife is getting on me to get this sold, it has to go. Reduced to $2000 shipped to your FFL.

Geb

Recent Posts