• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Remington Model 700 CDL Limited Edition

motobtcr

FOR SALE:

Remington Model 700 CDL SF Limited Edition in .257 Roberts. This was Remington's anniversary rifle from 2009. Item is brand new, in mint condition and has never been fired. Includes factory box and all paperwork. Engraved floorplate, 'Limited' receiver and nice character in the stock. 24" stainless-fluted magnum taper barrel.

Can email pics upon request.
Feel free to send me a message if additional information is required.

$850.00 shipped...OBO

UPDATE:

$825 shipped to FFL or will consider offers/trades for custom action for new build.

**FINAL UPDATED PRICE:**

$800.00 SHIPPED(WITH INSURANCE) TO FFL. This was a limited run for Remington in 2009.

Feel free to send me a message with any questions.

Last edited:
FOR SALE:

Remington Model 700 CDL SF Limited Edition in .257 Roberts. This was Remington's anniversary rifle from 2009. Item is brand new, in mint condition and has never been fired. Includes factory box and all paperwork. Engraved floorplate, 'Limited' receiver and nice character in the stock. 24" stainless-fluted magnum taper barrel.

Can email pics upon request.
Feel free to send me a message if additional information is required.

$850.00 shipped...OBO

Is your 257 Roberts for sale? If so I am interested in talking to you about it.

do you still have this gun for sale? could you please call me and let me know (936) 525-0513 thank you boknowswood

Very interested in this rifle. Model 700s make me look good, and my Winchester Model 70 featherweight in .257 Roberts is great for the field but not too good for extended target shooting. The barrel doesn't dissipate heat quickly enough.

Do I assume correctly that this rifle is drilled and tapped for a scope?

Thank you for your attention.
-- Sam Bass