• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Fs: Remington 700 vs - .17 rem. - extremely rare

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD222

I have for sale a very rare Remington 700 VS Stainless in .17 Remington. It is brand new in the box & has a heavy 26" barrel.

This is a non-catalogued dealer exclusive gun made somewhere between 1997 & 2002 and there were only 250 made. Information on these rifles are very hard to find because of being a special made firearm.

Asking $1475.00 shipped with insurance to someone on LRH online. Shipping is by UPS ground to the lower 48.

This price is cheaper than the price listed on gun broker. I do not know how to post pictures but I have 40 pictures at my GB listing.

If interested, please go to Gun Broker & in the search box type in the auction number, 653139307, & it will take you to the listing.

Please read the description on GB to see all the formal policies pertaining to the firearm & shipping policies.

This is a very nice very rare firearm. I'll leave my email address below for any questions you may have. Thank you,

Jim D----:rolleyes:
EMAIL: [email protected]

Yes, it is very nice. If I didn't already have a Grade I and a stainless, fluted barrel 700 in .17 Rem. I'd jump on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.