• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Remington 700 MDT chassis

fa18eb

I'm selling my lightly used MDT LSS chassis from my Remington 700
SA (barreled action/scope not included). The LSS chassis system was designed to be as compact as possible. The V-shaped bedding and free floated fore-end improve accuracy and ergonomics. The fore-end allows for barrel contours up to 1" in diameter. The chassis system is manufactured out of billet 6061-T6 aluminum, and has been finished with Cerakote™ in Flat Dark Earth (FDE).
To keep this chassis system compact, it was designed for collapsible AR-15 buttstocks, however fixed buttstocks can mounted with the use of a fixed stock adapter.

SPECIFICATIONS

Increases accuracy by up to 21%
CNC Machined from 6061 aluminum
Cerakote Finish in Flat Dark Earth
Hole spacing for Magpul L5(11slot) and L3(7slot)Rails
Designed for Collapsible AR-15 buttstocks
Accepts most AR-15 Pistol Grips
Lightweight, free-floating modular fore-end
Will accommodate barrels up to 1" diameter.
Compatible with AICS style magazines in .223 or .308 (SA)

This is a complete system including a hogue pistol grip, three 5-round magazines, a picatinny rail section, a Harris BRM bipod with KAC rail adapter, a Larue buffer tube, and a Magpul CTR buttstock with built-up cheek rest. Asking $600 with shipping which saves about $200 off of the system when tax and shipping are added to the parts cost.