• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS- Remington 700 7mm SAUM

6.5x284tony

I have a lightly used Remington stainless BDL for sale. I bought it with the intentions of using it for elk, but have decided to stick with my bow. I bought it used with low round count, and have put 50 rounds through the rifle myself. It will come with a Forster benchrest die set #004418 and 50 rounds of once fired brass that has been sized, trimmed, de-burred, polished, and is ready to load. Although I did not try any different seating depths except magazine length, I did manage to get a .537" three shot group at 100 yds. with a 168 Berger VLD and H-4350 powder, and a .603" group with 160 Sierras. I will sell the rifle, dies, and brass for $785 plus actual shipping. I can forward pics to serious lookers if needed, just pm me your e-mail address. The only trades I am looking for is older style sendero stocks, or older VS or VSSF stocks. May consider 700 actions or trade for a complete Sendero, VS, or VSSF rifle. First public "I will take it" followed by a pm wins. Posted on other sites.

Tony.

My favorite round. Dumbest thing Remington ever did was to stop pushing this caliber. I have the exact same rifle and these are tack drivers.