• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Rem 700 Sendero 7 SAUM, Sightron scope, Fajen Stock...

Cyprian

For Sale:

Remington 700 Sendero chambered in 7mm SAUM. This is the stainless rifle with fluted barrel. The stock is an H & S Precision with full length aluminum bedding block. The only modification to the rifle is that it has a Rifle Basix trigger currently set around 1 lb. of pull. This rifle has never been on a hunt and has about 350 target rounds down the tube.

I also have a Sightron 6 x 24 x 42 Silver Finish Scope that is currently mounted on top of this rifle.

I will sell this entire combo for $875 or:

$ 600 for the Rifle Itself
$ 275 for the scope

or:

$ 500 for the Action and Barrel
$ 175 for the H & S stock

(All prices are + shipping).

Now if this is the way that they sell, the action and barrel have to sell before I will release the H & S Precision stock.

I also have a Fajen Ace Varminter stock inletted from a Rem 700 with varmint contour barrel that I just bought from Midway. It is the darker of the two camo colors. I would let it go for $125.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this gun and it repeatedly strikes cans at 300 yards. I am just ready to change calibers and go with more of a benchrest style gun.

Thanks for looking.

Please email me if you are interested: [email protected]

Have you sold this gun yet? How many rounds have been fired through it?

Sorry, this gun was traded for another yesterday. I am just now making my rounds on the boards marking it traded.

Cyp

Recent Posts