• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Rem 700 BDL S/A floorplate with spring & follower

Heyremguns, I need this bottom metal. How much do you want for it & what kind of shape is it in? I may not be able to get online for a few days. If possible can you call me @ (405) 850-2239. Thanks, Dean-o

This not only includes complete BDL s/a blued floorplate assembly but also includes magazine box, spring, and follower.$95 shipped complete or $85 shipped without box. There are some scratches on bottom center of floorplate, otherwise perfect.

Remguns, Can I get some pics of the scratches. I am looking for one of these for a custom project for a guy & I want to make sure it is nice. It looks like if I piece the same stuff together from midway I would only have an extra $20 in brand new stuff. Could you take any less? Thanks, Dean-o

RemGuns, I called a couple of days ago & left a message @ the number you had called me @ & said I would take it but I have not heard back anything. Can you call me @ (405) 850-2239. Thanks, Dean