• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Rem 700 7mm Rem Mag+McMillan

TannerGun

I call this a 'Faux KS', as it's pretty close to what Rem used to build and sell as the KS Rifles.

I put this thing together a few months back and have shot it enough to know that's an absolute hammer of a rifle, and is likely more than I'd ever need to punish **** in Colorado. But like all things, there's just something I gotta' have and this one, sadly, is on the block.

It's a 700 CDL 26" tube, matte finish (not like the SPS), glassed and floated into a McMillan KS stock. The stock weighs roughly 27-28oz and has some sweet texture. I'm sure there's a few dings on various spots and I'll get some better pics when I get home, and there's bluing loss at the muzzle from being taped. The rifle, with a 4.5-14x40 with turrets weighs right at 8.5lbs. ADL bottom with a silver alloy guard. No scope included.

Load data for the 162 A-Max will be included, and I'll throw in dies, brass, and Talleys if you want them.

$850 shipped for the whole package. PayPal or USPS MO, please. I can't take any trades on this one, unless you've got a Non-Typical to give up....grin

162 A-Max at 600 yards...

162 at 800 yards....

$800 face to face for the package in Western Colorado. Let's get this thing moved to a new home and ge some rounds whistled into critters.

Recent Posts