• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Rem 700 223AI built by Geoff Corn

Status
Not open for further replies.

poke_53

223AI that loves 75gr AMAX. Most of my groups are 1/2" or so depending on me.

Barreled action built by Geoff Corn. Action was trued and is very smooth.

Badger Bolt Knob

Timney Calvin Elite set at 16oz

Round count just under 1000

Schneider 8 twist M40 contour

Larue Tactical 20MOA base

Manners T4A stock with Mini Chassis with sling studs only. Stock is bedded to this action.

3 AICS 223 mags

Asking $1925 shipped. Only trade I am looking for is a Tikka T3 Varmint 8 twist.

Email is [email protected]

30vf7uh.jpg

29xj76v.jpg

Last edited:
Target was shot just a few days ago. The .7 groups were shot by 2 guys that have never shot this rifle. The .580 is a 10rd group.

25816k4.jpg

I gotta add my 2 cents worth about the cartridge. I love it sooo much I now have THREE rifles chambered in it! Two ARs and a Cooper bolt gun. However, all of mine are with a 1 in 14 twist and sport 26 tubes. Why the reloading manuals do not include this round, I just don't know. Yours is a fast twist and great for the 75s; but my 14 twist is great for the 55s. Actually, I bet your fast twist will work very well with lighter bullets,too. Don't know what speed you run, but I'm getting an honest 3600fps! Yeah, it be a tad on the warm side so I have to be careful of out side temps. But again, like yours, super accurate. Someone ought to buy yours and enjoy it like we do. It's a great cartridge and it's merits go unsung, except by those who have it!

Just so "they" know that we know, yes sir, they are both in 22/250 velocities! But, we know how easy they are on the shooter and devastating on varmints! I shoot them suppressed and boy does that add to the pleasure! Yep, give me the 223A.I. over the loud un boomer 22/250 every time!

Geoff used to live not far from me. Iv seen his work and had him work on rifles for me. Anything he touches shoots amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.