• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS - R700 6.5x 47L

reubenski

I am selling what has been my favorite rifle for 10 years , first custom rifle, and a total safe queen. Remington 700 SS action trued and barreled by RW Snyder. McGowen #6 contour 1:8" @ 26". All stainless. Jewell trigger at about 2lbs. Stock is complete custom, built, bedded and polished by Ray Bowman in Greensborough, NC of Precision Rifle and Tool. Has a steel BDL trigger guard and a rare earth magnet in the adj. cheek hardware. The comb will remove for cleaning and re-install without adjustment.

This is a very nicely put together rifle. I have shot regularly in the .1's with 130 VLD's and IMR 4350\. Averaged about 2800fps. Total of 343rds on it. *Pictured is a rare 3x12 S&B PMII. It has a single turn 23 MRAD turret in .2 MRAD adj. I had Schmidt install an H30 reticle. Very unique little scope. Pictured are TPS steel rings on a Larue 0 MOA(no bias, not a typo) pic. rail. This combo has been so accurate I have adjusted fire at 500m and been able to walk downrange and measure in centimeters the perfect .5 mrad adjustment.*

$4000 shipped for both rifle and scope*or $2000 each separated. Bipod not included.

RhJhLvg.jpg

I will also incluse a Forster Comp Seater Die and a Redding neck sizing die, plus 50ea. 5 x fired brass(STM tumbled and Annealed)

$3600 shipped for both rifle and scope or $1800 each separated. Bipod not included. update to pic rail. It is now mounted using a NF 20MOA rail, took the Larue 0MOA off.

RhJhLvg.jpg

mQpr9f2.jpg

4xuRkTh.jpg

61GKvN9.jpg

BScSsbZ.jpg

ZeowL8a.jpg

What is the weight of the rifle with scope as shown in the first picture? What is the LOP of the stock?

I don't have a scale to measure it, but I'd guess about 11-12lbs. LOP is 12" at the vertical grip, 13 3/4 to the trigger