• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS or Trade Winchester model 70 WSM action

parkj5

Guys I have a Winchester model 70 WSM complete action for trade for a stainless savage action ( Long or short ). I got this action from a friend of mine that somehow broke the front scope base screw off while changing out scope bases. Long story short he drilled the screw out straight but he did drill into the barrel and ruining it. So I got the gun 7 WSM from him and removed the barrel and sent action to my gunsmith who drilled the front scope base out and tapped for 8-40 and installed a 0 MOA Warne picatinny rail to the action. I am more of a savage man anyway so this action is up for trade or will possible sale if price is right. Ill get picture loaded up tomorrow . This is a complete action with trigger trigger guard and action screws with the Warne base installed. The Winn action is blued and was a black shadow style rifle. I will be building a 6.5 PRC so long or short savage action will work long as its small shank.

Really wanting to trade let me do a little check and see what action is worth Like i said im normally a savage man.

Recent Posts