• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Nikon Fieldscope III ED 20-60x60 + Slik Tripod

TannerGun

Moving to some different glass, so this sweet little setup has to go. For the weight conscious backpack hunter, this setup is about as good as it gets and provides a top notch view. I've used this spotter on a lot of sheep, elk, deer, bear, caribou, and goat hunts, and it has always impressed me and gotten the job done.

It has, however been carried a lot and has withstood some substantial abuse. The objective end has one decent sized scratch in the center of the lens, and the eyepiece also has 4 scratches in it that recently caught my attention while cleaning it. The scratches are not visible to my eye while looking through the spotter, even when cranked up to 60x. A digiscoping setup might catch them, but my eyes do not. The tripod plate area has had the paint scratched off from a plate rubbing on it, but this obviously does not affect function. I've always used the stay-on cover, so the rest of the body of the scope is in great condition.

I'm including a Slik Sprint Pro 2 tripod that has had the bottom leg extensions removed via hacksaw ( :D ) for a lighter weight and sturdier setup. It is not a pretty tripod cosmetically but it makes for a nice little combo.

I'm asking $700 shipped for the setup, payment via USPS MO, cash, or personal check.

Thanks,

Tanner