• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Meredith Rifles $500 Off Custom Rifle Build Certificate

keeganxt

Item Name: FS Meredith Rifles $500 Off Custom Rifle Build Certificate

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $300

Willing to Ship: Yes

Item Description: I had the great opportunity to place 5th... from LAST :( at the 2015 Steel City Precision Sniper Shoot this past weekend at Brock's Gap in AL. However terrible my shooting performance was I was still able to walk away with this incredible $500 off certificate from Meredith Rifles. I have no plans to build a custom precision rifle in the future, but this will help someone out that does.

Basically, if you're looking to have Meredith Rifle build a complete custom precision rifle for you, this certificate will get you an additional $500 dollars off of the build price.

Currently asking $300 for it. Paypal/ship or cash at pickup.

Gift Certificate Details as found on the certificate:
$500 off Full Rifle Build, good for $500 off custom rifle build ONLY.
Winner (*or in this case, the person who buys this from me) is responsible for any shipping fees.
Gift certificate not redeemable for cash.
Must include certificate to redeem prize.
Expires October 2016.
Meredith Rifle in Athens, AL.

***Yes, I'm new to this forum, but have a good rating on ODT if you're concerned. Someone on there actually referred me to this forum as they'd seen Meredith built rifles on here for sale. Feel free to ask any questions, thank you!