• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Meindl Alaska Hunter Boots

alf

FOR SALE:

My lightly used Cabela's Alaska Hunter Boots by Meindl, size 9 1/2 EE width. Besides the minimal break in at home, I've wore these boots a total of six hunting days in the mountains, and have killed two sheep. Due to my shrinking height, the excess is now going into my feet. What used to be a perfect fit, my toes now hit the front of the boots, making these impossible to wear.

Cabela's current price is $300.00 new.

Asking 1/2 price, $150.00 and free shipping in the US.

The following description from Cabela's:

Engineered by Meindl and Cabela's to handle mountainous conditions
Special lacing system helps eliminate blister-causing slippage
High rubber rand surrounds the entire boot to protect from rocks
100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX membrane
200-gram Thinsulate Insulation

We worked with Meindl to design the Alaska Hunter to handle the absolute toughest mountainous conditions. Maximum support is needed in steep, rocky terrain, so they're built with a super-stiff insole for stability and extreme torsional rigidity. A DIGAfix® lacing system creates a perfect, pressure- free fit around the instep and heel to eliminate blister-causing slippage. And the Vibram® multi- grip outsole offers non-slip traction on rock walls, scree fields and most any ground you're likely to encounter. A rubber rand completely encircles the upper for maximum abrasion protection. Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® booties combine with a moisture-wicking lining to keep feet dry in any condition. And a padded collar and fully gusseted tongue eliminate pinching and binding. An air active footbed guards against ankle- and knee-jarring shocks. The 10" Hunter has 200-gram Thinsulate™ insulation for enhanced cold-weather performance. These are the ultimate Alpine boots. Made in Germany.
Height: 10".
Average weight: 4.2 lbs./pair.
Men's sizes: 8-13 D and EE widths. Half sizes to 12.

001edq.jpg

002dabv.jpg