• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS McMillan A-3 LA Remington 700

FFEMT

I have a McMillan long action A-3 for sale. It's in perfect condition, has one stud forward and one in the butt. It's inlet for a Remington 700 and has pillers installed, but has not been bedded. This stock has never been in the field, I did mount a stainless barreled action in it and it really sets it off and looks great. The stock has been Hydro-Dipped in the "Black Stallion" pattern. Sold the barreled action and no longer have a need for this stock. The barrel channel is standard Remington contour, that could be opened up if needed. Barreled action, scope rings, base, and bipod are not included in this sale. $625.00 shipped in CONUS. I also have a PTG stainless bottom metal available for this stock for an additional $85.00.....Bob.

Attachments

• IMG_1589.jpg
    IMG_1589.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1590.JPG
    IMG_1590.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1592.JPG
    IMG_1592.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1593.jpg
    IMG_1593.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1596.JPG
    IMG_1596.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 8
Sharp looking stock who did you have do the hydro/dip???

Hopefully I can swing this deal if it doesnt sell in the next week or so...

If not good luck and it looks great!!!

1snowcat

That is an A3 sporter, not a regular A3, correct? Also, how much for the teddy bears?

Correct, it is an A-3 Sporter and my nieces would have me drawn and quartered if those were to "go away"..........Bob.

Price reduction, $575.00 shipped for the stock, $70.00 shipped for the bottom metal.......Bob.

I guess I should have mentioned this in the original post. This stock is the McMillan "EDGE" technology. The total weight of this stock is approximately 20 ounces and if ordered from McMillan, this stock would cost you $690.00. Then there was the cost of Hydro-Dip, which cannot really be taken into account. Again a great bargain on a strong, yet lightweight stock at $575.00 shipped.....Bob.

**** it. This always happens, always a friggin day late. Well if anything happens i would like to be second in line for the stock. Congrats to the buyer

Recent Posts