• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Manners T3 with Gen 1 mini chassis

Rob01

I have a Manners T3 stock with Gen 1 mini chassis in woodland camo for sale. Comes with the picitinny rail and a couple of sling studs if buyer would rather use them. Has flush cups on left side. Also with the 4 T nuts you could install ARCA if you wanted. I will include a used Green Blackhawk stock pack if the buyer wanted it. Also comes with a 5 round .308 Accurate Mag AICS magazine. Has action screws.

I had a Surgeon 591 action in the stock and the smith when building it did a slight skim bed in the lug and tang area. The tang shouldn't be any issue but depending on the recoil lug size of your action the bedding in that area might need to be opened up. I have dropped a Vudoo V22 .22LR barreled action in this stock and shot it without a problem in the past. You can see the lug area in the pics below.

Spec'd out on Manners site it's about $1100 plus shipping and a 6 month wait. Asking $775obo shipped or $750obo FTF in NC. No electronic payments. Check or money order or cash in person. PM any questions or offers.

IMG_2406.jpg
IMG_2407.jpg
IMG_2405.jpg
IMG_2409.jpg
IMG_2410(1).jpg

Someone must need a good stock. Open to offers.