SOLD/EXPIRED FS Magnetospeed Sporter Chrono NIB $175 shipped

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by MainDish, Apr 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MainDish

MainDish Well-Known Member

UPDATE: XFR smartphone cable available if that is a deal maker/breaker for you. $25. I want it but I can wait for another one.

$175 shipping included. I'm not going to try and undersell the LRH store as they are the host - consider the free shipping and price difference a discount for me having removed the plastic wrap.

I got one of the pre-ordered Magnetospeed Sporter units last week. It's from a good vendor and I don't want to put them through the trouble of taking a return, besides, I'm sure someone wants one. I'll include the receipt in case it helps for warranty.

These are pretty awesome; the Bryan Litz chrono comparison test coupled with the all-weather hassle-free setup sold me.

I took the plastic off the box and examined the unit but it never left my table. It appears to be made to a high quality. Includes cords (never even unwrapped), display (was a higher quality than I expected), rubber shims, etc. in a telescoping plastic case.

Full disclosure: I'm going to go with the V3 instead for couple of reasons.
    1. I think a have a friend who will split it with me which solves the price pain
    2. We will probably want to use it on a muzzleloader, and the V3 is rated for that, Sporter is not.
    3. I have a couple of applications for a rail adapter, for which one is made on the V3. I was going to make my own for the Sporter but I'm caving in to free time.

Sporter sensor and display are interchangeable with other Magnetospeed units.

Sell for $175 ($189 MSRP) shipping included (CONUS - will ship elsewhere if needed, you pay). First posted "I'll take it" gets it - I'm not real quick getting on the forum during the workday but I can try if there are any questions. I can take MO, cash, Square, Paypal.

Let me know if you need pictures.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2015
  2. paulatherton21

paulatherton21 Well-Known Member LRH Team Member

Can smartphone adapter plug into any smartphone? I have a droid.. if so I'll take it all

3. MainDish

Yes Magnetospeed has an android and Google app. You should be able to download it already.
    SPF to paulatherton

I'll pm you with contact details.

4. MainDish

Sold. Thanks paulatherton21!

I just went to the range and tried the other Magnetospeed - hands down the easiest chrono I've ever used.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.