• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Lilja #2 SS 7mm Rem Mag barrel & Rem factory SS 300 Win Mag barrel

mtrob

Lilja SS #2 7mm Rem Mag, 25 inches + break, 1:9 twist, Vais Arms muzzle break w/ss cap, threaded for Rem 700 with a standard recoil lug. Barrel exterior and interior are in excellent condition. Round count approximately 75. $275 TYD.
I had an ultra light 7mm Rem Mag build using this barrel and found an accurate load using 175 gr. Sierra boattails and H-1000 (R25 also worked well). But the rifle kicked too hard for me so I had the Vais break installed. Then I found the gun too loud so I put it in the safe till I found a better barrel option for my recoil/noise tolerance. Clearly I should have brushed up on my physics before having the rifle built but someone else might find it just right for them.

The second barrel is a 24 inch factory Rem 700 SS 300 Win Mag barrel that I used for several years (round count 400-500). $40 TYD.
This barrel shows a few scars on the outside (a quick bead blast should fix that) but shot great the day I replaced it with a pretty skip fluted Brux. I shot mostly factory ammo through this barrel and it should have plenty of life left in it for a practical person unaffected by shinny new stuff.

Call Rob at 406.465.2043 if you need more info. Thanks.

DSCN3849.JPG