• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Leupold Ultra M3A 10x42

Status
Not open for further replies.

cduarte

Leupold 10X42 M3A Ultra M24 Rifle Scope. In good shape. Has a few cosmetic scratches on the turret caps and scope tube. Laser Etched mildot reticle with round dots. Both front and rear glass are clear and in great shape. Scope is set up for M118 175gr ammo. SN: 87 0668 you can contact Leupold and ensure that it is the real deal. Asking $900 shipped. certified funds only. Have extensive 100% positive feedback on ebay and ar15.com

HsCM1RH.jpg

AuncKP3.jpg

Q6zvwLb.jpg

I could not verify Ebay account or AR15 account so I asked seller to provide me with his name and address and to send a message from his ebay account to mine. Seller never responded and was apparently not willing to do either. Deal at your own risk.

this is the response I got from you after I sent you ebay and ar15.com handles, you never asked for message from ebay or ar15.com accounts... or for any other validation for that matter.

08-02-2016, 01:43 PM
Bronze Member

Leupold
Cduarte: Thanks for the response. Just saw your message this morning. I'll follow-up when I get to work today.

Robert

any message asking for name and address was never received (or never sent in the first place).

at any point, I'm no longer interested in selling this scope to dirtybob1 at any price so it's still available. Mods, you may close/delete add if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.