• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Left Hand H-S Precision Varmint Stock

Big_Red

For sale is a very good condition H-S Precision Pro Series stock, varminter model PSV069, left hand, short action, varmint/sendero contour barrel inlet, standard 13.5" LOP, factory BDL hinged floor plate bottom metal cutout, with three sling studs. It was bought new in July of this year and has not been bedded. This is a very stout stock with a full length aluminum bedding block. The stock has been Krylon'd grassy/leaf pattern from original black color by me with mutliple coats of matte clear for protection. Weight is 2.5 pounds.

This stock bolts right onto a factory Remmy .308 SPS Varmint action and provides excellent results.

$275 shipped via FedEx ground. Comes with H-S Precision action screws and factory instructions. Paypal accepted and I'll eat the fees.

S5002010.jpg

S5002003.jpg

S5002004.jpg

S5002006.jpg

S5002009.jpg

On Remmy SPS Varmint .308
S5001975.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay...been out of town. Still interested.....do you have any other up close photos of the paint job?

Sorry for the delay...been out of town. Still interested.....do you have any other up close photos of the paint job?

No problem. The paint is in near perfect condition and the pictures above were taken in natural sunlight to help give an accurate representation of the color/condition.

I don't have any closer pics at the moment, but if you want to e-mail me I'll snap a few.

You can reach me at: jrf77 (at) comcast (dot) net