• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Huskemaw 3-12 x 42, Talleys, Holland Level

hnts4fun

Huskemaw 3-12 x 42 Blue Diamond scope for sale. It's 2 years old, has been hunted for one season, and is in excellent condition. It comes with 30 mm lapped Talley lightweight rings, which fit a Remington 700 Long Action. Also included is a Holland level. $900 shipped for all. The scope comes with the original elevation turret as well as 2 custom engraved turrets which may or may not work out for you. The owner was shooting a 30/06 using 190 grain Berger hunting VLD's, at muzzle velocity 2767 FPS. One turret is set up for 6000 feet elevation while the 2nd is set up for 9000 feet. I'm listing this for a friend so please post or PM me with any questions and I will put you in touch with him.

The rings and level will be available separately ONLY after the scope sells. Price is shipped within the lower 48. Alaska & Hawaii would be more.

Thank you for looking!

Additional photos available on request via email.

A member asked, "if there was a ring mark just behind the turrets". This scope doesn't have a mark on it but there is a factory arrow indicating which direction to turn the turret. He also asked how much to buy just the scope. $850 will get you the scope only shipped to your door!