• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS HS Precision HTR 6.5-284

Status
Not open for further replies.

clem81

For Sale. HS precision HTR(heavy tactical rifle) 6.5-284 26" fluted cut rifle barrel. Adjustable LOP and Cheek rest HS Stock 780 rounds on the gun never pushed hard mostly used H4831 and H1000. $1300.00. Text me at 315-573-5078 for pics craig

That's a lot of rifle for a really excellent price ----------- these are $3700.00 new.

free bump!

For Sale. HS precision HTR(heavy tactical rifle) 6.5-284 26" fluted cut rifle barrel. Adjustable LOP and Cheek rest HS Stock 780 rounds on the gun never pushed hard mostly used H4831 and H1000. $1300.00. Text me at 315-573-5078 for pics craig

Wow, You've got my attention on this one for sure. I hope this sells quickly so i dont have to buy it. Having just added one to the stable this week I'm trying to restrain but that's a great buy!

Me thinks alot of people dont realize that when someone is selling a h-s precision its the package not the stock on a 700.
H-S are bad *** rifles. All ss teflon steel const with cut rifling barrels that have 2/100 of a thou max diff from bore to bore perfect fitment n finish n probably as straight a rifle as you can get anymore. the ' custom' makers are hiring not so great helpers to make stuff due to demand by weathy people who dont know the diff. H-S sells alot to military and govt n proof barrel buyers n their qc has to be spot on. They are not cheap but my point is they are over looked in the market and can be some of best used buys out there. Like this one adv if it is what it is

Yes, I know all about them. I've had them with both Rem 700 actions and their 2000 actions made in house. I was just using the R700 question to get an approximation on how old the rifle was, but they're all great shooters.

The rifle is sold anyway.

Yes, I know all about them. I've had them with both Rem 700 actions and their 2000 actions made in house. I was just using the R700 question to get an approximation on how old the rifle was, but they're all great shooters.

The rifle is sold anyway.

you cant have them with both '700 actions and their 2000 actions' !! they are either h-s precision rifles made in house with all their proprietary parts or they are 700 actions with what ever after market barrels with h-s stocks stuck on them!

you cant have them with both '700 actions and their 2000 actions' !! they are either h-s precision rifles made in house with all their proprietary parts or they are 700 actions with what ever after market barrels with h-s stocks stuck on them!

HS used to build on 700 actions before their 2000 action.

It is how they started out, until they developed their PH2000 action, probably around 2000? Kenny Jarrett started out the same way, using Rem 700 actions, until he developed his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.