• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Garmin 12XL GPS SPF

Rob01

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Well I put this up quick and didn't looks what these are going for now as I've had it for two years. So I guess I'll have to take a hit and drop the price for todays market. The price is now $110 shipped.

I have a Garmin 12XL GPS and some accesories for sale that I bought from a guy I work with but have never used in the field. It's in great shape and comes with an Otter hard case which is o-ring sealed and has both belt clip and belt loop attachements, cigarette lighter power adapter, Owners manual, and quick reference guide. It also has a CD the guy I got it from burnt for me which is supposed to be the Garmin Map Source Roads and Recreation CD but I've never really used it so I'm not sure. I would like to get $110 shipped to lower 48 for everything. Drop me a PM if intersted

Here's some pics.
P1010109.jpg

Close up and the mark on the XL in the corner of the screen is finger oil smear and not a scratch
P1010111.jpg

P1010112.jpg