• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS- New Garmin Etrex GPS Unit

Carvera

I recently purchased a Burris scope/GPS combo unit. I need the scope, won't need the handheld GPS unit.

Unit is brand new, never used.

I AM ASKING $60 SHIPPED.

IMG_0980.jpg

Here is a description;

Garmin® etrex H GPS Unit
•High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled, 12-parallel channel receiver
•Powerful, built-in, patch antenna
•Permanent user storage
•Waterproof construction
Ideal for the mobile hunter, angler, hiker or camper, etrex's H is equipped with a NEW high-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled, 12-parallel channel receiver and a powerful, built-in, patch antenna. Permanent user storage data keeps info secure without a memory battery. The entire unit is waterproof so you can trek through any weather with confidence. Dedicated zoom keys make it quick and easy to navigate the map screen. The highly accurate, built-in hunting and fishing calculator displays optimal times of day to be in the field and on the water. Other features include a resettable trip computer, storage for 500 waypoints as well as 20 reversible routes with up to 124 waypoints. An automatic track log with 10 saved tracks lets you retrace your path in both directions. Two AA batteries (not included) provide up to 22 hours of battery life.
Weight: 5.3 oz.
Dimensions: 4.4"H x 2"W x 1.2"D.

this is exactly what I am looking for. I'll buy it. please call me at 830 459 5885 to finalize details. w b thomas