• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: FMAP FAL (Pre-Ban)

jgraham01

Excellent condition original pre-ban FMAP (Argentine) FAL rifle in 308 that I have had for over 18 years. All parts have the same serial number. I sent this off to Arizona Response Systems over 12 years ago and had the barrel cut to 18 inches. Mark Graham did a great job and I fired the rifle approximately 400 times overall. The rifle has been sitting in the safe for about 8 years collecting dust.

Comes with two 20 round mags for $2200 and includes shipping. I am not selling any of the other items I have until the rifle sells. The buyer also has first dibs on any of the following items, that can be can be purchased at an additional cost, which will be negotiated between the buyer and myself. The extra items are:

Wilderness Tactical sling
Bayonet and frog
Broken shell extractor
Front sight tool
Extractor tool
Gas wrench
Buttstock takedown tool
Used FN Sling
Used Israeli cleaning kit
Folding charging handle
Carry handle plug
Two FN mag loading guides
Pistol grip cleaning kit (Does not fit this model of rifle)
23 used FN magazines
Sealed package dated 6/63 F.N. Herstal Belgien with 10 new magazines
Excellent condition Black Walnut buttstock, handguards and pistol grip

The buyer can pick and choose their items or can buy it all for $2900, and I pay the shipping. I am selling to pay for other gun projects and the price is firm. No trades please. Your FFL must be willing to accept this from a non-FFL holder. I accept checks and MO. I will ship the rifle to the FFL and the accessories directly to the buyer. Thanks for looking and please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Jerry

Last edited: