• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Eberlestock Packs For Sale- Up Ranger and X3 Lo Drag

Rob01

I have two Eberlestock packs for sale. The first is a brand new, never used Up Ranger in dry earth color. It has everything that came with it. Has the velcro removable and configurable separators inside. I will also include an extra 2 liter accessory pouch that I have with it. Asking $225 in person in central NC or $250 shipped. No electronic payment. Check or money order or cash in person. Here is a link to info about the pack. https://eberlestock.com/collections/packs/products/upranger

IMG_4039.jpg

IMG_4040.jpg

Next is a very lightly used X3 Lo Drag in military green. I think I used this pack to go to SHOT Show a few years back and that was about it. It's the original LoDrag and not the LoDrag II which has double compartments. It has the rifle pouch in the back and in that now is the weapon scabbard cover accessory and the waist belt for the pack. The bottom is tucked into the pack and held there with a clip and easy to get out. Pack has never been wet or dirty. Asking $225 in person or $250 shipped. No electronic payment. Check or money order or cash in person.

IMG_4041.jpg
IMG_4042.jpg
IMG_4044.jpg
IMG_4043.jpg