• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS - Eberlestock J107 Dragonfly pack and accessories ...

Bobcape

I have an Eberlestock J107 Dragonfly pack for sale. It is Advantage Max color. It is like new. No stains. Barely used. I am including an Eberlestock pack mounted shooting rest and a CamelBack water bladder. The pack sells for $400. The shooting rest for $30. I'm not sure what the bladder sells for. I will sell it, shipped in the lower 48, for $325. First post of "I'll take it." gets it. I'll get some pictures posted ASAP.
It's a great pack with a really good layout. It can be compressed to a day pack size without compressing the scabbard. There are two very large external vertical pockets. They are accessible either from the top or the sides. The main compartment is larger than most daypacks. There is a center zipper that opens up the main compartment to about 3 times it's compressed size. The maximum size is 4,900 cubes. The top lid is two pieces. The lid itself is the top compression piece, and attached to it is a 3 pocket top compartment that is removable and converts into a butt pack with an included hipbelt. The suspension is adjustable. Check the link at the beginning to learn more about it. It's a great pack at a good deal.
Bob

88A11AF4-85E8-460A-854B-3209CFA8873E_zpsitqz2o91.jpg

Bob

I found one other accessory that I have for this pack. It's the Featherweight Rain Cover in Snow Tech Digital. Eberlestock It's unused. It sells for $29.95. I will include that with the purchase as well.

Bob
Eberlestock_051514_1804_zps10c1ae57.jpg

Last edited: