• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Custom REM 700 7REM MAG Sendero

260shooter

Stainless REM 700 7MM REM MAG, Blueprinted, 26" Sendero contour Broughton 5C barrel, Defensive Edge 3 port muzzle brake, bedded in a old style Sendero stock, Badger bolt knob, factory trigger set at 2 LBS. 4-16X50 Nikon Tactical mounted in Seekins med rings on a Seekins 20 MOA base. Rifle has 233 rounds down the barrel. The stock has a small smudge on left rear of stock by recoil pad, about the size of a dime.

100_0055.jpg

Also comes with 70 Loaded rounds and approximately 120 pcs of 1X fired brass.

100_0059.jpg

Shoots 168 VLD's at 3050 fps. Geoff Corn did this build.

Rifle W/ scope $2550.00 shipped. Ammo and 1X fired brass included.

Rifle only $1600.00

Nikon 4-16X50 Tactical $750.00

Seekins 30mm rings and 20 MOA base $180.00

Brass 400 rounds for 180.00 shipped (smallest lot 200 rounds). In reloading components section.

FFL must take shipment from non FFL.

This rifle also listed elsewhere.

Last edited:
Is trigger crisp and consistent?
How much does the whole package weigh?
Have you tried any Gunwerks factory ammo ?
What kind of accuracy and at what distances?

Trigger is crisp and consistent 2 LBS
According to my bathroom scales 13 LBS
Have not shot HSM out of it.
Last time out at 815 yards it shot 1/2 MOA in bad conditions.

Have you ever done any 1000 yd target practice?

Are the recipe you use, and your loading procedure, going
to be shipped with the purchase ofthe rifle?

Have you done a lot of tweaking on your load, or found one
that worked well-enough and just went with it?

I need a rifle that is a 1000 yard shooter, for sure.

815 is as far as I have taken this rifle. Closest 1K range is 3 1/2 hrs from me.

The recipe is no secret. Several on this board use the same load or within a few tenths of a grain. It's 70.5 gr of H-1000, Fed Match 210's with the 168 seated 40 thou off the lands I believe (don't have my notes in front of me). OAL is 3.332.

Found the load in about 40 rounds and haven't changed a thing.

If the shooter is capable the rifle will do well at 1000. At 815 yards it held about 3" vertical dispersion. Shooting steel so I say about.

for movo...
I have a sendero that I've built last year with hollands break and jewell trigger... it was built primarily for long range hunting only... and let me tell you that after a of research.... you cant beat the sendero for the money... its 100% capable of easily shooting 1200-1400yds, given you have the right loads and scope. Im running 190 grain Berger VLDS's, muzzle velocity at 3133. After shooting at a 1000 yd range, with proper coaching on wind, I got 3 out of my seven shots... into a 5" bulls eye, all other 4 shots were inches close by. You would be super happy with a Sendero...
Just my 5 cents....worth.

how would you rate the Broughton 5C barrel to regular rifling -thanks

It's the easiest barrel to clean I have owned. And I have owned Obermeyer's, Krieger,Hart, Rock and Pac-nor. Accuracy wise it's as good as any.

Last edited: