• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Custom Mcwhorter 6.5-47 Lapua

Cooperfan88

FS is a full custom build from Mcwhorter 6.5x47 Lapua. Traded into this rifle from a fellow forum member (Mod7nut). Shot the rifle 15 times and had been in the safe ever since. Rifle is a total laser with factory ammo and 140 Berger handloads. Have a few upcoming builds to pay for so this rifle is up for sale. The rifle is in excellent condition with just a few minor scuffs on the stock. Gun has less than 160 rounds through it. Rifle will come with a ten round AI mag, RCBS 6.5x47 Lapua dies, and some fired brass. Have new brass available as well. Build specs are as follows

1. Mcwhorter branded action (Stiller)
2. Krieger MTU contour barrel finished at 24 inches 1-8 twist
3. Mcmillian HTG stock
4. Badger bottom metal
5. Jewell trigger

Can make a package deal with the NIB Schmidt Bender scope I have listed in the optics section. Cash price is $3050 (new builds from Mcwhorter start at around $5300) so I believe this is a fair price. Will consider trades for a high end gas gun in the AR10 platform , a pair of 10x power Swarovski El binos, high end spotting scopes, and high end 45s. Thanks for looking. For more info or pictures please cal or text 503-779-7897. Pic in add is from previous owner. Gun does not include scope in picture.

Attachments

• IMG_2197.JPG
    IMG_2197.JPG
    130 KB · Views: 16
The weight of the rifle is between 8-8.5lbs I believe. I will put it on the scales tomorrow and check for you. Thanks