• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Custom 700 in 6.5x47 Lapua

alf

FOR SALE:

Stainless steel Remington 700 short action from a 5R rifle, with the bolt handle properly timed and tig welded by Accu-Tig.

Brux 8.5" twist, number 5 contour, cut and crowned at 26 inches.

Chambered in the 6.5x47 Lapua with a no turn .2945" neck, .123" freebore, which is ideal for the 123/130 class bullets to touch the lands and still fit in the 2.800" factory magazine.

McMillan Classic stock with regular fill, aluminum pillars, inletted for a factory BDL bottom metal, 1" Decelerator pad, and a 13 1/2" LOP. Not currently bedded.

Weighs in at 8 pounds, 1 ounce, no scope, rings, or base.

A little over 100 rounds down the bore. Current load shoots 130 VLD's at 2960, and easily holds 1/2 MOA to 600, as far as I've taken it.

$1695.00 shipped priority mail to your FFL who must receive from a private individual, no exceptions.

The barreled action will go to the FFL, the rest directly to the purchaser. Better yet, would be if you can install your own barrel, and I'll send just the action to your FFL.

Only trade considered would be for a Terrapin rangefinder.

Payment by USPS money order.

First come, first served, as it's advertised elsewhere.

The scope, rings, base, and bipod are not included.

I've got someone already that would buy it, but I'm not really interested in splitting them up.

I bought this from Stockys, and paid $570 a month ago. They have more in stock right now.