• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Cooper Raptor 6.5 Creedmoor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishkat

Decided to put my Cooper Raptor 6.5 Creedmoor up for sale, I really like this sub ½" moa rifle but purchased a new custom built Rbros rifle and don't need two in the same caliber. My understanding is the Raptor model was a special limited run. The rifle is in very good condition mechanically as are all wood and metal finishes and was purchased new from Elk County Ammo & Arms on 1/28/15. The rifle is stock with the exception of the adjustable cheek riser I had installed. My records indicate there have been less than 250 rounds put through the rifle.
This offer is for the rifle including the cheek riser, the Burris XTRii 4-20x50 FFP G2B Mil Dot Illuminated scope and the Ken Farrell rings as shown in the picture. The bipod and rear bag are not included. Asking $2,900 plus $35 for shipping and insurance. Will ship to gun friendly states to your FFL if they except from an individual. If you want to buy this package deal please post "I'll Take It" and follow that up with a PM and I will honor it, thanks. Please know this is listed elsewhere.
I do have the original boxes, manuals, receipts and everything that came with the gear.
I will consider selling only the rifle for $2,100 but prefer to sell as a package. Below are some more details on the rifle. Right now I'm not looking for trades.
Caliber: 6.5mm Creedmoor 1 in 8" Twist
Barrel: 22" Fluted Stainless with Muzzle Break
Weight: 9.75 lbs
Metal Finish: Matte
Stock: Laminate with Rubber Butt Pad
Bolt: Spiral Fluted Bolt
Timney Adjustable Trigger
0 MOA Farrell Pic Rail
3 Sling Swivel Studs
Aluminum Trigger Guard
Detachable Box Magazine

Attachments

• IMG_0443.jpg
    IMG_0443.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0444.jpg
    IMG_0444.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0445.jpg
    IMG_0445.jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0446.jpg
    IMG_0446.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0447.jpg
    IMG_0447.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 21
Sure wish you posted this a week or two ago.think the wife will buy the idea of needing 3 creedmoors?

TJfarmer if you think it will help i'll be glad to give her a call and try to explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.