• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Burris XTR416 30mm SFP illuminated mil dot scope like new in box $750

rotts4u

For sale is a Burris XTR 4x16x50mm Illuminated mil dot reticle scope. It has a one piece 30mm main tube. These are very nice well built second focal plane scopes that have great glass. I bought this scope new in 2010 and it was mounted once on a safe queen rifle that was used on occasion at the range only. It was never used for hunting or in the field. Therefore it is in excellent condition with no marks or scuffs on the body or glass. The glass was always covered with butler creek caps and a scope cover while in the safe. The illuminated reticle is adjustable for brightness and works perfectly. I attempted to photo the reticle but of course in person it looks a lot better than the photo through the scope.

Included in this package are the Waren 30mm rings that were used with it but I did not photo the rings. Part number 213M. The rings are also like new. I am also including a set of Butler Creek caps as well as the box, manual, extra turrets etc. Everything that came with the scope new is here. These sell on ebay,amazon, optics planet etc for about $950-$1150 not counting the scope caps, and rings. I am asking only $750 for the whole package. As you can see it is in 98% condition with basically no defects that I can see in the glass or body of the scope.

Turrets are .25" MOA

[red]emai me direct at [email protected] for fastest response[/size=4][/red]

Here is the Burris link for more info on the turrets and scope XTR Scopes - rifle scopes, handgun scopes, hunting scopes by Burris Optics

Specifications for Burris Extreme XTR 201940,
Reticle: Mil-Dot (201940);
Finish: Matte
Field of View (in feet @ 100 yards): 27 Low - 7.5 High
Exit Pupil (mm): 12 Low - 3.1 High
Elevation (Click Value @ 100 Yards): .25 MOA
Windage (Click Value @ 100 Yards): .25 MOA
Max Adjustment (in. @ 100 yards): 74
Eye Relief (in.): 3.3-3.8
Length (in.): 15.7
Weight (ounces): 25

XT-1 Tactical Adjustment Knobs
Feature for feature, the XT-1 adjustment knobs set the standard for accuracy, security and precision. With precise steel-on- steel construction, resettable zero references for windage and elevation and + (up) and – (down) revolution indicators, Burris XT-1 Knobs deliver the most accurate and repeatable MOA adjustments possible.

The XT-1 is the only knob that offers a true resettable zero reference. The Rotation Indicator is at zero half way through the adjustment range. Each scope is assembled with 360° Radial Dials where the numbers increment all the way around the dial. For tactical situations where less than 1/2 a turn of the dial is needed, a second pair of 180° Radial Dials is included. On these dials the numbers increment half way around the dial allowing the marksman to easily count adjustments each direction from zero.

Integrated Eyepiece and Power Ring with deep relief grooves for maximum durability and swiftness in changing magnification. Fully Integrated Side turret mounted illumination system. Index-Matched HiLume Multicoating on every lens surface for maximum clarity and brightness. Extra Large Internal Lenses for maximum brightness. Ultra-Premium Quality Lenses for outstanding resolution and clarity. Side turret mounted parallax adjust system. Double-Force coil spring suspension system for the ultimate in accuracy. Waterproof, Fogproof, Shockproof and Warranted Forever.

These are ACTUAL PHOTOS of the scope for sale. NOT WEBSITE photos. I took them today Thursday of this actual scope.

DON_4826_zps9fd3fe43.jpg

DON_4827_zps72282ffb.jpg

DON_4828_zps9cb1a761.jpg

DON_4829_zpsdecd0ee8.jpg

DON_4830_zpsc0a344e0.jpg

DON_4831_zpsafd2a5ad.jpg

DON_4832_zpsb46a5381.jpg

DON_4833_zps011bc33b.jpg

DON_4835_zpsc5162207.jpg

DON_4837_zpse4da3fa7.jpg

DON_4838_zps033b6693.jpg

DON_4841_zps8ebf6791.jpg