• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: As new Authentic AI drag bag

Re: Long Ago SOLD: As new Authentic AI drag bag

After all the help I gave you recently this is the thanks I get? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
By time I'm thro with you, you'll be that sore you'll think you have got sand in all your orrifices my friend

[/ QUOTE ]

More than a little disturbed that you're thinking about another man's orifices /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Perhaps if you applied the basic principles of Voice Procedure to the internet, you might express yourself in a rather less disturbing manner /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just goes to show:

You can take the man out of the Valleys, but you can't take the Valleys out of the man. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You're obviously having a quiet day at the office; here's a challenge.

Complete the following sayings:

Assumption is the mother of....

When you assume you make an....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Re: Long Ago SOLD: As new Authentic AI drag bag

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Good we got comms going again BD see ya soon

H

Recent Posts