• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS 7mm LRM barrel and reloading supplies for savage

kaseyfied

I have been waiting on the stock for my latest rifle build, and still have not received it so I am cutting my loses and just going to shoot the 7mm/300 for now. I have the following stuff for sale, wither as a package or for sale individually

1- Savage small shank benchmark barrel, thread and chambered with my gunwerks reamer in 7mm LRM, unfired, 11 degree target crown, and spiral fluted with deep flutes by kampfeld customs. Includes recoil lug, Price $625

1- Brand new hornady bushing die set, FL bushing die and seating die with VLD and regular stem. Price $130

150 pieces of gunwerks stamped 7 LRM brass. I have stainless tumbled it all, uniformed the primer pockets and the flash holes. Price $180

I will sell package for 875 if someone is interested.

Call text or pm is fine and I have pictures upon request, I will try and upload them soon

Kasey

Barrel is a pre fit style, just thread it on and go gents!!!!

Brass is SPF

Let's move this stuff

Kasey

It's 26 inch finished length, sendero contour 1:8 twist for the 180-195 projectiles

Kasey