• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS .300 Wby Mk V Ultralight

ST42

********SPF**********

I stepped up to a .338LM and I only need on mag. rifle at this time. I have had this rifle for three years and it has had exactly 85 rounds through it. It shoots sub MOA with Barnes X Bullet in Factory Federals. The rifle w/out scope is a 6.5 lb. ultralight with a B.C. Composite stock. It has normal use marks that you would expect to see from a rifle that has been used in Back Country backpack hunting. The most noticeable is in the photo just aft of the bolt shroud next to the safety. I'm offering it with the USO 20moa base and I also have a set of Leupold QR bases and 30mm rings for the rifle. I'll have to look on my reloading bench, but I think I have all 85 rounds of once fired Weatherby and Federal brass as well. Asking $1100.00 plus shipping to your FFL. Any questions? Please contact me via email which is in my profile. Scope and Rings pictured not included.Thanks, Shawn
100_0153.jpg

100_0151.jpg

100_0150.jpg

100_0156.jpg

100_0154.jpg

100_0155.jpg

Last edited: