• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS - 22 LR AMMO - Remington Thunderbolt $55.00/500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yule

For Sale - Remington 22LR - Thunderbolt - High Velocity - 40grain Round Nose
500 Cartridges ( I have 5 Bricks or 2500 rounds )

$55.00 shipped ( Lower 48)

Postal Money Order - Please

Thanks

For Sale - Remington 22LR - Thunderbolt - High Velocity - 40grain Round Nose
500 Cartridges ( I have 5 Bricks or 2500 rounds )

$55.00 shipped ( Lower 48)

Postal Money Order - Please

Thanks

I dont suppose you have some varget for $45 a pound ?

Just bought some Varget for $32 / pound. Could probably find some more. How many pounds do you want ?

So, what are you paying for 22 ammo ? And how many will they let you buy ?

Just bought some Varget for $32 / pound. Could probably find some more. How many pounds do you want ?

So, what are you paying for 22 ammo ? And how many will they let you buy ?

Im getting my 22 ammo for ALOT less than that. Im getting them at my local wally world and gun shops.

That's awesome. Around here , if you can find 22's , the are $5 / 50 ( 3 box maximum) Good ole Supply & Demand Rule
Have not checked the big box store recently.

When you look at the fact that he's going to be paying fedex or ups to ship then $55 isn't that bad of a deal; I looked @ shipping 50 rounds of rifle ammo cross country and the 4# box is $12-14. Not a great deal, but not a rip off either for the ammo.

I'm of the opinion that you get a brick or two @ a bit higher than normal price if you have to and want to keep shooting, but hold for inventory to come back otherwise. Around here at present it's $3.50- 10 per 50 depending on brand for 22lr and you have to be there within a day or so after the shipment or they are out.

That's awesome. Around here , if you can find 22's , the are $5 / 50 ( 3 box maximum) Good ole Supply & Demand Rule
Have not checked the big box store recently.

You should sell them locally then. You could really screw people over..

Status
Not open for further replies.