Freight Forwarding primers to Alaska???

ADQHunter96

Has anyone here from Alaska had success using a freight forwarder such as Carlile MyConnect to forward primers to an Alaska address. Outdoor Limited said they will ship them there. My only hesitation is the Carlile hazmat coordinator said the original shipper must take responsibility to the final destination but that seems odd to me. Any info or experiences welcome.

Will be interesting to see if the connect can do haz.
They did confirm they will do hazmat on ammo, powder, and primers. I am just hesitant because most stores have said they will not take ownership to Alaska just to the freight forwarder. Would suck to have a small fortune in primers get held up.

I've not used Carlile in a few years since my company switch to aff/odyssey. But they were pretty good handling a crate of marine electronics for us and that stuff makes primers look cheap and resilient.

Will be interesting to see how well they can cope with logarithmic growth but they are or at least have been a competent company.

I've not used Carlile in a few years since my company switch to aff/odyssey. But they were pretty good handling a crate of marine electronics for us and that stuff makes primers look cheap and resilient.

Will be interesting to see how well they can cope with logarithmic growth but they are or at least have been a competent company.
Appreciate the info. I will probably just have to bite the bullet and order a couple bricks and hope it pans out. You still live in Kodiak?

I sent all my powder and primers from anch to great falls this spring. I used a freight forwarder in anc pm me and I'll give you more info