• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Freedom Arms Premier Grade 454

H82MISS

IMG_3204.jpg
IMG_3185.jpg
IMG_3202.jpg
Built in June 2018, 454 casull with 6" octagon barrel, fluted cylinder, black micarta grips. Test fired by factory only. Express sights. Over $3,900 new. Comes with box. $2,750 delivered to your FFL. Please message with any and all questions. Thanks

Last edited:
I was asked "why are you selling ?" .......... I own 2 other FA 454's, and decided to sell this one. I've never shot this one. My other 2 have 4.75" barrel, and 7.5" barrels, and both shoot really well. I used to own a FA in .44 Mag, and should have never sold it.

I can't afford to add this to to my collection right now, but It is plain and simply one of the most beautiful works of arr that I've seen. It will definitely find a new home soon. Best of luck to you.

Many years ago, my younger brother and I bought our older brother a FA in .475 Limbaugh for his birthday. One of the nicest finished firearms i've ever shot.
Sadly, my brother passed and we had to sell the revolver to pay fir his funeral. I guess it was at least a good investment.