• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED franchi instinct sporting 12 ga

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegas steve

i have a like new franchi instinct sporting over/under 12 ga for sale that i never shoot.30"barrels,very nice wood.bought new this february at jaqua's and shot very little,maybe 200 rds tops.comes in factory franchi hardcase with factory extended chokes and also two muller competition chokes.1200.00 shipped to your ffl or wd consider a left hand 700 long action assy as partial trade

I wd also trade this gun even for a nice longrange scope like a nightforce or steiner.scope must have at least 22 power magnification and exposed turrets

Just like the title states,franchi instinct sporting.the sporting model is a competition grade gun.franchi only has one version called the sporting edition

If anyone has a equal value scope they want to trade now is the time.once i list it on gunbroker it wont be availible here

Closing this thread due to nothing but dreamers inquiring about the gun.if you dont have funds then why waste peoples time.i dont get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.