Frame and remage barrel

284wins

I was wondering if frame like cadex and MDT will accept remage barrel?

Cadex could not tell me because they did not test it.

So if someone here have test it help will be welcome.

Plan is to use my remington action to build à 6mmdasher like on my other post.

Thank for the info to come

I can tell you that every stock that I have ever used, including chassis' have accepted a Remage set up. If you look closely at the comparison between a remage and standard barrel that has been lathe turned to have a shoulder, the shoulder and subsequent barrel taper just in front of the shoulder has an equal or larger diameter and length than the standard size remage barrel nut. To be clear, I buy all of my remage set ups from Northland Shooter Supply, and their squared and trued barrel nuts are very similar in size to a standard savage small shank barrel nut. If you are doing a different companies barrel nut there is a slight chance that the nut will be longer or thicker, and cause interference. You could also do the research yourself of the actual barrel shank/profile dimensions on a standard rem 700 as compared to a barrel nut arrangement, to confirm for yourself, but again, Ive never had a problem with clearance.

I have never had a problem with barrel but style attachments clearing forend tubes. I have had minor issue with devices such as the bar loc or wto switch lug if the forend comes very close to the receiver. MDT acc, krg w3 not really an issue but possibly cadex.