• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **FOUND*WTB 105 Berger hybrids

tbshltn

Looking to buy some .243 Berger hybrids. If you have any that your willing to sell or know where I can find some please let me knows.

Re: WTB 105 Berger hybrids

Yeah, you, me and hundreds of others would like to find these bullets. I have had them on back order at two sites for 3 months, no luck. I am told they are Berger's best selling bullet. Also, J4 jackets are in short supply. Custom bullet makers cannot get them. But Berger owns J4 so you would think they have no problem getting jackets.

It would be nice if Eric Stecker would come on here and enlighten us as to what is going on and when we can expect delivery of their best bullets. Come to think of it, Eric has been absent from this and other boards for a very long time.

Please, Eric, don't leave us in the dark.

I have a box of 6mm Bergers at home. They are 105's but I am not sure if they are target or hybrids.

I have one box (100 ct.) of 105 hybrids and one box of 105 Amax (100 ct.)

To the top

eurooptics has them in the 500 count box, I just got mine delivered this past Saturday, Dec. 28. I also got a e-mail from Midway this past Friday saying they had them in stock. I had wanted them to notify me when they got them so they should have some as well.

hope this helps you, they do seem to sell quick!