• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FOUND ONE (Added Picture) 6MM ? Contender Barrel

tred1956

FOUND ONE
Thanks to all who replied
Doug

Ok fellows, Look in those safes and let's see what you have that is not getting the love it needs, occupying's space or just not being Shot

After 45 years and hundreds of Contender barrels I realize I have Never owned a 6MM Contender Barrel. So I would like to give one a try. Not really looking for a 6MM TCU BUT WOULD CONSIDER The RIGHT 6MM TCU FOR SURE. Looking for a 14++ inch barrel. Prefer full bull profile but may be interested in fluted barrels also. Custom barrel BEST in the following order OTT, Bullberry, SSK, MGM. Calibers considered 6MM WASP, 6MMx30-30, 6MMx30-30 IMP, 6MM Bullberry, 6MM Bullberry IMP, 6x47 OR What ever other 6MM Wildcats a you may have. Dies a PLUS!!
So What you Got

Please PM what you have and Price

Thanks for reading
Doug

Last edited:
Don't help I know but I used to have a 6x45 bull berry barrel for a tc.
Absolutely loved the 85 grain Sierra hpbts .
Wish I never sold it now.

You need to do a thread on this setup for us. Load development, targets the whole 9 yards. I have considered both the .25 and 6.5 Bullberry or the improved version but still have not got one yet.

Probably be a little while but I hopefully will get around to testing. I also shoot a 6.5 BullBerry IMP. Top two 6mm and Bottom two are 6.5mm rounds in picture
Safe shooting
Doug