• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FOUND - 7 SAUM Origin barrel

I have a 7WSM (not a SAUM) shouldered for an Origin that only has 42 rounds on it. I had it cut for an elk hunt in MT last year. 24" Proof CF Sendero Lite. Muzzle threaded. PM me if interested.

User "jakeleg" has a 7 SAUM CF barrel for a TL3 listed. Hunts Long Range Supply offers a new recoil lug for the Origin that allows you to use TL3 barrels. Just another option...

Thanks BWB. I've considered the SAUM that Jakeleg has listed, not sure if I wanna go that route with the HLR recoil lug, even though I guess guys use it and it works just fine.

Can you tell me why you're getting rid of the 7WSM? Or how it shot? Not sure I want to go that route with the limited availability of brass...

I want to have another one cut identically for a TL3, absolutely nothing wrong with it I just have many TL3s and only 1 Origin. The barrel shoots amazing with hand loads and also Hornady factory 162 ELDs.

Precision Reloading has NEW brass in stock...

I am selling my saum because I have become interested in long range blackpowder shooting and too many toys,it is basically brand new,shot great.I am trying to thin the herd.

Thanks BWB. I've considered the SAUM that Jakeleg has listed, not sure if I wanna go that route with the HLR recoil lug, even though I guess guys use it and it works just fine.

Can you tell me why you're getting rid of the 7WSM? Or how it shot? Not sure I want to go that route with the limited availability of brass...
Lots of guys including myself use the Lug and Ryan is an excellent Smith. With the Bighorn tolerances and the precision lug it's a no brainer to just switch the lug and go. It opens up a lot of options for you. FYI

Reactions: BWB

Recent Posts