• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Trade or Sale Henry Long Ranger

myshootinstinks

Pics coming tomorrow. NIB Long Ranger, no sights, smooth barrel. 243 Win, nice walnut stock. These are around $1100 new. Bought it on a whim and never fired it. Trade for high end rimfire, pistol or rifle. Maybe another lever or revolver. Will sell for $1000 shipped to con-US.

Will do. Just today I talked to a man that has one in 308 that he says is a consistent sub-moa shooter. Other reports I see on the forums, YouTube, etc. indicate excellent accuracy.
Only flaw I see so far is the trigger, it's a little creepy, spongy.

I love levers so I was pretty interested when they came out but somehow I've never got one.

I have a youth golden boy that's so pretty I haven't even shot it yet🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
Fortunately I picked up another one that had rusted and was beat up so I have it to use for fun!!! And it is fun!

This one shoots decent w/ Federal Premium, Barnes 80 gr. 1.25-1.5". I believe the rifle will shoot moa or better with load development. The trigger on the Long Ranger is not the greatest, rough and breaks at almost 6#s. A trigger job would be needed for optimum accuracy.

Thanks for update! Be interesting to see how it does with heavier ones too! I should have picked one up when it was easier

I have 3 browning Blr's and like then but they don't feel as good to me as a win or marlin