• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For the Traditional Muzzleloader Connoisseur .40 Competition

sean30ber

I offer for sale, Two Greg Christian Custom built .40 muzzleloaders.

1) Classic Tennessee Mountain Rifle. Beautiful Grade 4 full stock Curley maple. .Colerain straight octagon barrel. Tuned Chambers Lock true rust browned, Hand shaped and inlet. 59" tip to butt, TRUE rust browning, not browning in a bottle. Stock is Iron Ferrite stained with 7 hand rubbed coats of Boiled Linseed, Traditional hand filed Buck rear and brass front sights. Super accurate!!!! This was my Competition longrifle for a number of years (RMNR, Western Nationals, Big Bear, and local competitions. 14.5 LOP, tuned triggers as crisp and light as you would ever need. Easy set, hair fire.

2) Greg Christian/Mike Miller built .40 Classic Colonial pistol. This two was my competition pistol. Walnut stock with Laurel Mountain Stain and BLO finish, Tuned Chambers Siler Lock and hand made brass furniture. Brass left to age natural, Barrel left in the white to age natural, Colerain barrel hand shaped by Mike Miller for Greg to add to it. Again, hand tuned, hand made competition trigger.

No you wont be shooting sub 1/2 moa groups at 100 o_O😆😄. But ive taken Coyotes out just past a 100 and innumerable squirrels, prairie dogs, real kick in the butt to shoot and hardly and kick. If your a Phoenix local come shoot them first. Prices are firm and fair. These arent your India knock-offs. These are not production guns like Thompson. They are artisan build museum replicas. Builders are well known throughout the Contemporary Muzzleloading world.

Rifle only $1300
Pistol only $ 700
Set deal $ 1800.

For those in the know, this is bit below market value. Just want them to go to someone who will love and enjoy them. Ill even throw in some ball and accessories.

Only trade I might consider is a Leupold Mark 5, 5-25 Mil PR-2 or NightForce NX8 4-32 F1 Mil XT

IMG_7316.JPG
IMG_7322.JPG
IMG_7318.JPG
IMG_7324.JPG
IMG_7343.JPG
IMG_7344.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7345.JPG
    IMG_7345.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_7346.JPG
    IMG_7346.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_7321.JPG
    IMG_7321.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_7317.JPG
    IMG_7317.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Rifle is 8 lb
Pistol is 1.7 lb

2010 Rocky Mountain Nation Rendezvous with both Rifle and Pistol in sash
IMG_7347.JPG

Steve, No offset to speak of. I had none built in. I put a straight edge on it and there is just a hair but certainly less than 1/4. I dont need much off-set, I shoot more squared up or true isosceles and never needed it.

Last edited: