• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Ruger .204 $750.00 obo

wolverine99

I have a Remington 700 heavy varmint barrel for sale. Scope and rings, (vortex viper 4x16 pst with moa ill reticle with Warne steel rings) is not included in the sale price but could be purchased extra. Rifle will come with Nightforce rail. Trigger is a Timney and breaks very smooth but not sure of the model. I traded a rifle for this one and was told to have less than a box of ammo through it. I never had it bore scoped but looking at the condition I think the round count is accurate from what I can tell. I put 433 rounds through it. Current load was with IMR4895 and 39g Blitzkings. Gun will shoot under a MOA and best I could get was ½ moa. The rifle was bedded before I got it but its a pretty poor bed job, might be the reason it doesn't shoot any better than it does. The gun does have a feeding problem and I am guessing that's why it was traded. It picks up the first round in the box mag fine then the others will jam in the side of the chamber. I had my smith look at it and he helped it some but figured to fix the problem he would have to take the barrel off and I didn't have the time then to get it fixed properly. I would like to get $750 but knowing that some work might need to be done to solve the feeding problem; I would be a little flexible on the price. Gun will be shipped from my FFL to your FFL. Buyer will be responsible for actual shipping charges. Thanks for looking

Attachments

• 20210204_072449.jpg
    20210204_072449.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 316
  • DSCN0715.JPG
    DSCN0715.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 276
  • DSCN0719.JPG
    DSCN0719.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 222
  • DSCN0720.JPG
    DSCN0720.JPG