• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale or Trade - Custom 6.8 AR ***PRICE REDUCED***

wayoutinmo

Hey Guys,
I have a nice 6.8 AR that I would trade for a nice bolt action or sell outright. I built this rifle about 4 months ago. The AR specs are as follows:

Stag 6.8 Upper, Lower, & BCG
Stag 21" Match 1-11" twist stainless barrel
Two stage trigger (crisp 3.5# break after 1# takeup)
Magpul PRS Stock
Troy V-Tac Alpha Rail
Troy Low Profile Gas Block
Mid Length Gas Tube
Ergo Grip
2- 17 Round mags - cerakoted FDE
1- 5 Round mag - Black Stainless

This rifle shoots sub MOA all day with Hornady factory 110 V-Max's. I have taken it out to 600 yds with excellent results. Its a tackdriver. Only 40 rounds down the tube. I also have 200 rounds of Hornady ammo that can be part of a deal on the rifle.

The riser rail and scope rings in the picture are not included with the rifle. I do have a brand new set of Warne QD AR rings (30mm) I will include with the rifle.

For trades I would prefer a Remington 700 with an nice stock (HS, B&C, McMillan, Manners....). I am not dead set on a caliber so let me know what you have to trade.

I value the rifle at $1200 shipped on a trade. We can negotiate the ammo on the trade or sale. I will do better on the price on a cash deal.

Thanks,
Mike

Attachments

• IMG_20140712_134349_842.jpg
    IMG_20140712_134349_842.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 4
Re: For Sale or Trade - Custom 6.8 AR

Back up - the trade didn't work out.

New cash price - $1000.00 Shipped to FFL (Rifle and mags only)

Trade value remains at $1200.

Thanks John. You need to grab this one. You are only about 30 minutes away.

I have my eyes on Sendero that I have been trying to find for quite a while. I need to find this awesome AR a new home. This rifle wont disappoint I promise.