• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale: Nikon scope & rangefinder (both new)

Nate Haler

Nikon Monarch 3-9x40. Matte finish, plex reticle. New in factory packaging. $259 shipped.

Nikon Laser Rangefinder 400 (tiny little thing). New in factory packaging. $207 shipped.

Buy both for $459.00 shipped.

(need money to buy house. Ten thousand more deals like this and I will have enough.)
rolleyes.gif

What's wrong with a good brand new scope?
smile.gif

I've got a Weaver 36x, in excellent condition, no box, but has the screw-in lens caps and sunshade. Black matte, fine crosshair, their famous (?) T36 model. $329. (Dealer cost new is $479.00 by the way...)

I've got a new-in-box (sorry) Simmons Gold Medal Silhouette. 6-20x44, the best scope Simmons ever built, but since discontinued. Tall target knobs (and extra lower/fatter set included, like Nikon sends with their 6.5-20 scope), sunshade, fine crosshair w/dot reticle. Manual, allen wrench, and packet of silica crystals that you shouldn't eat. $249.00 (When these were being made, dealer cost was $359, again like the Nikons, scope even look the same, but the Simmons has a red ring around the adjustable objective, which some guys think is dumb).

Have a once-used (on a Ruger 10/22 in Burris Signature rings w/plastic inserts) Nikon 2-7x32. Great big game hunting scope (for shorter range presumably). Original box, manual. Plex reticle, black matte finish. Pre-dates the Monarch series (which is not such a bad thing in my opinion). $250.

Recent Posts