• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For sale: HS PRECISION 7mm stw professional long range

paulatherton21

For sale is a hs precision 7mm stw. I had the gun built to the specs I wanted. The rifle has a 26" sendero contour barrel... hs precision muzzle break.. break is threaded... 28.25" with break... action and barrel is cerakoted sniper grey. I just picked up the rifle about a month ago... shot 30 rounds out of it to break it.. rifle has a detachable magazine... rifle also has a jewel trigger Set at 1.5lb.. only selling cuz I decided to build a 28 nosler... I also will include 50 pieces nosler brass... 2 boxes of nosler custom factory ammo... half box of extreme custom ammo... half box of Remington ammo... rcbs dies.. only been used for like 25 loads...hornady lock and load case for measuring seating depth.. all paperwork from hs precision comes with rifle... rifle is pictured with nightforce 20 moa rail and nightforce ultra light rings.. can b purchased seperate if wanted... I have 4500 into the build... plus alot of money into the components... asking 4350 for it all... or make me a solid offer... I have a 6.5-20x50 leupold long range I'd put on rifle if interested... text me if interested or private message me... 814-251-4663

Pics

Attachments

• KIMG0141.jpg
    KIMG0141.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 9
  • KIMG0142.jpg
    KIMG0142.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 8
  • KIMG0143.jpg
    KIMG0143.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 6
  • KIMG0144.jpg
    KIMG0144.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 6
  • KIMG0145.jpg
    KIMG0145.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 8
You have got to have the finest collection of high quality rifles on these sites. I'm still thinking about that McWhorter. This is a fine one as well. GLWS.

NICK

Thanks alot.. you should see the rifles not for sale :)

Yes a very good looking rifle... Will make someone a sweet rig.. Someone make me a fair offer and they will be super pleased with this beauty

Nice rifle, do you know it's weight just as shown in the pictures? I might have an interest.
Thanks